3 de noviembre de 2010

Semana en líneas #21

-----------------------------------------------------
“You know when I said I knew little about love, that wasn’t true. I know a lot about love, I’ve seen it. I’ve seen centuries and centuries of it, and it’s the only thing that made watching your world bearable. All those wars, the pain, the lies, the hate, it made me want to turn away, never look down again. But to see the way mankind love. I mean, you could search to the furthest reaches of the universe and never find anything more beautiful. So yes, I know love is unconditional. But I also know that it can be unpredictable, unexpected, uncontrollable, unbearable and strangely easy to mistake for loathing. And what I’m try to say is that I love you. My heart, it feels like my chest can barely contain it, like it doesn’t belong to me anymore, it belongs to you. And if you wanted it, I’d wish for nothing more in exchange. No gifts, no goods, no demonstrations of emotion. Nothing but knowing you love me too. Just your heart … in exchange for mine.”
******
He wondered how it could have taken him so long to realize he cared for her, and he told her so, and she called him an idiot, and he declared that it was the finest thing that ever a man had been called.
-----------------------------------------------------
Y eso es todo. Quería poner algunas frases de Blaze pero por lo que parece alguien quito los post it así que se perdieron mis frases T.T
Dentro de poco pongo alguna reseña, tal vez el sábado ya que ahora estoy abarrotada de trabajos. Adiós ^-^.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario